Thursday, August 2, 2012

Thunder

We are having quite the time with storms.  I have two dogs that hate thunder.  We laugh because they shake so bad.  Last night at about 1:30 AM, yes AM, the lab knocked down her gate and ran into the other room.  After checking that all was well, I returned her to her room.  Ten minutes later she did it again.  This time I knew why - Thunder.  Oh well, I won't sleep till it is over so I came out and sat on the couch with the dog shivering at my feet.  I was getting a foot massage!  There was no TV so I picked up my hook and made another Preemie hat while I waited for the storm to pass.  Two hours later I added two more hats to my bounty for the preemies.  Please no rain tonight.  I do need some sleep.......

Thank you to all my readers.  If you would like to make a donation for the Preemies just hit The donation button.  Every little bit helps. 

Have a good one.....Nan.....