Monday, October 15, 2012

Shopping

Went and did a little shopping for yarn and fleece today.  I got all of the fleece cut up so I can start sewing tomorrow.  I haven't touched my hook today at all.  Try to do better tomorrow.

On the brighter side, I did mail out some boxes today.  2 went to NICU's with Halloween hats and Christmas hats, another had blankets and hats and went to a lady that is giving out boxes to Mothers who won't take babies home because the baby was born sleeping.  The last box went to Brighter Days ~ it had onesies, sleepers blankets and sleepers.  This lady is starting a home for pregnant teens.  Good luck to both ladies. 

I have received a donation and want to thank that person for thinking of my project.  I do buy everything myself and pay for all my own postage.  I am retired and don't have an income anymore, so all donations are appreciated.  I am enjoying doing this and don't want to stop.  Please if you can send a donation.  Thank you from all the babies.

Have a good one.....Nan..