Saturday, December 1, 2012

Busy

I have really been busy cutting and sewing all the fleece I bought for the babies.  My husband's office looks like the fleece factory but he doesn't mind.  I am also making ruffle scarves to sell.  The profits go towards the fleece.  Plus I am making hats and things in between.  No there isn't 24 hours to a day, there are more. 

I have been working on a new pattern for a gown.  Will post when it is all done. 

Thank you to those who have given me donations.  I do use it to buy more supplies.  Lots of ladies have asked for hats for "Memory Boxes" and I have been sending hats and small blankets for the boxes.  They are for the Moms who have babies born too soon or born sleeping as they say.  I still provide things for NICU'S.  The latest to get a box was St Josephs in Arizona.

Just wanted to update everyone.  I do have a site on Facebook too.  www.crochet Preemie Hats
if anyone is interested.

Have a good one.....Nan..